Register for Brownfields 2023
Have you saved the date for Brownfields 2023? Because you won’t want to miss the largest gathering focused on brownfields cleanup and redevelopment landing in Detroit from August 8-11, 2023.
With over 180 educational sessions, exciting mobile workshops, and inspirational speakers, this event offers a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and best practices in brownfields remediation, redevelopment, environmental justice and sustainability. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out in the field, there’s something for everyone.
In addition to the incredible learning opportunities, the conference also offers unparalleled networking opportunities with other like-minded professionals. You’ll have the chance to connect with peers from across the country and forge new relationships that could lead to future collaborations and projects.
But it’s not just about the opportunities learning and networking. Detroit is a city on the rise, with a rich cultural history and a vibrant arts and entertainment scene. You’ll have the chance to explore all that this great city has to offer while you’re here.
So don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Register for the Brownfields National Training Conference today and join us in Detroit in August 2023.
Need to register by check, purchase order, or invoice request?
Download PDF Registration Form
Already registered, but don’t have housing? Click here to book a hotel.
- Discounted pre-registration fees will be available until August 7, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
- On-site registration fees will begin at 7:30 am on August 8, 2023 at Huntington Place in Detroit, Michigan.
- Mobile Workshops and Brownfields University registration is available on the registration website, and also at the on-site registration counter. Mobile workshops have an additional fee and often sell out before the conference.
- Registration fees are based on your stakeholder type.
- If you can no longer attend, you may assign your registration to a different person, but ICMA must be informed of the change at least one month prior to the event.
- Sponsors and exhibitors may receive complimentary registrations. Please visit the Sponsor and Exhibit pages linked below for more information.
- A limited number of travel scholarships, which include complimentary registration and housing, are available for eligible attendees. Applications will open soon.
- To add events after you registered or to modify your registration, visit the registration site and choose “Already Registered, Go to my Attendee Account.” Then either input the account code you received on the confirmation page and confirmation email, or use the username and password you created when registering.
Download: Form NDAA 889 52.204-24 Representation Regarding Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment, ICMA
After registering at the link above, you will be directed to the Brownfields 2023 hotel reservation site. If you are not able to register at this time but would like to reserve your housing in advance, you may do so here: Brownfields 2023 Housing.
Register by Check, Purchase Order, or Invoice Request
Did you know you could register by check, purchase order, or by requesting an invoice?
2022 National Brownfields Training Conference
Hotline: 1-888-373-9617 (toll free)