Battle Your Brownfield Beast at the Redevelopment Rodeo
Applications for the Redevelopment Rodeo have closed but the selected sites will be announced soon!
Are you dealing with a brownfields beast? Take the bull by the horns! Bring your brown bull for a battle to the Redevelopment Rodeo at Brownfields 2022. Come and pitch your idea to the Redevelopment Wranglers to receive feedback and guidance on your project. The Wranglers are no greenhorns, they have battled with the wildest brownfields and bring technical expertise on land revitalization.
Three Riders will be selected to present their vision for the brownfield sites. Participating projects will receive:
- Up to $15,000 in pro bono consulting assistance supported by the National Technical Assistance Brownfields Program. Sample services include market analysis, reuse planning, or pro forma support.
- Feedback to refine your pitch and redevelopment plan to attract a developer/ investor.
Ready to grab your spurs?
- Fill out the preliminary questionnaire here by June 6, 2022.
- Three selected applicants will be notified the week of June 13, 2022 that they have been selected to participate in the Redevelopment Rodeo in Oklahoma City on August 18.
- Selected applicants will work with their regional TAB providers to provide detailed information about the project and prepare their pitch for the Rodeo.
All applicants will receive assistance from their regional TAB provider on their submitted brownfields project. Selected applicants must attend Brownfields 2022 to participate. The Rodeo is scheduled for Thursday, August 18th at 2pm in Ballroom A/B. Commitment from the applicant to attend and participate in the Conference is a requirement at the time of selection.
Got questions? Reach out to your TAB provider for more information.
Don’t have a project? Put this on your list of must-attend panels. The audience won’t just be sitting in the stands! In addition to listening in on incredibly valuable expert advice, all audience stakeholders are welcome to ask questions and will vote on the best pitch presentation, which is most likely to succeed, and which project you would invest in. So saddle up and see you in Oklahoma City!